Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
Course Full Name: NCFE CACHE Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
Qualification Number: 301/3973/0
Guided Learning Hours: 247
Total Qualification Time: 450
Minimum Entry Age: 16
Fees: Details to be announced
This qualification is suitable for learners aged 16 and above. This qualification is designed for those working in a customer service related role or those who would like to develop knowledge of this area before commencing employment.
• Unit 01 Deliver Customer Service
• Unit 02 Understand Customers
• Unit 03 Principles of Customer Service
• Unit 04 Understand Employer Organisation
• Unit 05 Manage Personal Performance and Development
• Communicate Verbally with Customers
• Communicate with Customers in Writing
• Deal with Incoming Telephone Calls from Customers
• Make Telephone Calls to Customers
• Promote Additional Products and/or Services to Customers
• Process Information About Customers
• Exceed Customers Expectations
• Deliver Customer Services Whilst Working on Customers’ Premises
• Carry Out Customer Service Handovers
• Resolve Customer Service to Challenging Customers
• Develop Customer Relationship
• Support Customer Service Improvements
• Support Customers through Real-Time Online Customer Service
• Use Social Media to Deliver Customer Service
• Resolve Customers’ Complaints
• Gather, Analyse and Interpret Customer Feedback
• Support Customers using Self-Service Equipment
• Provide Post-Transaction Customer Service
• Health and Safety procedures in the Workplace
• Manage Diary Systems
• Provide Reception Services
• Contribute to the Organisation of an Event
• Buddy a Colleague to Develop Their Skills
• Employee Rights and Responsibilities
• Develop Working Relationships with Colleagues
• Principles of Equality and Diversity in the Workplace
• Processing Sales Orders
• Meeting Customers’ After Sales Needs
• Handling Objections and Closing Sales
• Deal with Incidents through a Contact Centre
• Negotiate in a Business Environment
• Bespoke Software
There are no specific requirements.
Students will still need to prepare a portfolio of evidence. We encourage centres to review our guidance on the types of evidence and evidence capture that we permit including, video, photos and other digital means of demonstrating knowledge and skills.
Some optional qualification content has been removed where it does not detract from the purpose of the qualification.
Students are still required to complete the work placement, but the focus should be on learning outcomes and evidencing competence.
The adaptation addendum document contains further information on how learning outcome/evidence of competence needs to be met either within the workplace or via alternative assessment methods.
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to: Details to be announced
“The lecturers were very supportive. Any topic we had problems with was thoroughly explained to us and they made sure that we understood it. Their encouragement helped us to achieve our goals. The classes really fits in with my career. This course really helped me to advance in my career.” – MARILYN MAHOI
“The experience at Abis Resources was amazing and I loved the way the staff treated me during my training.” – ALEXANDRA COSTEA
“I really enjoyed my experience at Abis and it will be happily remembered. I will recommend all my associates because I had a great experience.
Thank you Abis.” – RUMANA BEGUM
“Abis was a great experience. I was able to learn the theory aspect of my work in a comfortable, clean and safe environment. The tutor and the staff were fantastic and really helped me and made learning easier.” – AVA MARIA ALVES PEREIRIA